|We are one of the National Contractor EPC, Has A Contract with the Company’s Oil and Gas and Geothermal Both Offshore and Onshore such as Java Sea, Natuna, Sampang Madura, Sumatra, Aceh and Papua.
We are Currently looking for candidates as below:
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent preferably in Electrical Engineering
2. Minimum with 5 – 10 years professional experience in EPC
3. Minimum 2 times as a leader in Oil & Gas Project
4. Extensive knowledge of Power Analysis System
5. Understanding and knowledge of instrumentations desirable;
6. Good project/time management skills essential;
7. Good decision making, leadership, communication and IT skills.
PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER / PLANNER
(Sumatera) Full Description :
The major duties and responsibilities of project control engineer are controlling the progress of the project, ensuring resource availability and allocating the same, coordinating with various departments and external agencies, and reporting.
1. Male, Age Max. 45 Years
2. S-1 / DIII Engineering ( Mechanical,Construction/Fabrication, Pipeline) from Refutable University
3. Working Experience Minimum 5 -10 Years in Oil and Gas, as Project Control Engineer/Planner (Construction/Fabrication and Pipeline)
4. at least have a certificate engineer
5. Able to operate Primavera P6
6. Good leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
How to Apply:
Complete CV and Competency Certificate/Ijazah can be sand at lash 1 weeks of the publication of the advertisement to: Email : email@example.com