ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 27 countries, $54 billion in annual revenue, $118 billion of total assets, and approximately 18,400 employees as of Dec. 31, 2013. Production from continuing operations averaged 1,502 MBOED in 2013, and preliminary proved reserves were 8.9 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2013.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
1. Senior Geologist
Roles & Responsibility
• Provide geological expertise on a multi-disciplinary asset team handling active field development projects (operations & asset development), as well as some exploration and business development opportunities.
• Utilize appropriate geoscience technology such as Landmark, Petrel etc. and show creativity and innovation to assess opportunities to identify bypassed or unrecognized pay intervals to accelerate production, improve recovery, and add reserves.
• Evaluating economics and assessing risk for development proposals.
• Develop structural and stratigraphic interpretations of seismic and geologic data.
• Identifying geological key risks, understand and communicate the technical work required to both manage risk and move exploration/development opportunities forward.
• Minimum bachelor degree in Geology or Geophysics.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Petroleum Geologist, direct experience working with geophysicists and engineers in a team environment to generate development drilling locations, evaluate production and reserves, and recommend operations to optimize production, increase recovery, and add reserves.
• Experience with Petrel, PowerLog, SeisWorks and ZMAP, or similar programs. Skills in geomodeling programs Stratimagic, Geoprobe, VoxelGeo, and IRAP RMS are a plus.
• Combining skill and knowledge in core and core analyses, petrophysical and petrographic information, and well performance data into an integrated reservoir description.
• Legally works and lives in Indonesia.
2. Deputy Manager Security Operations Onshore
Roles & Responsibility
• Identify, protect and mitigate risks to company personnel, assets and reputation for onshore sites.
• Ensure compliance and application of COP Global Security Policy, Procedures and COPI Security Operating Procedures at all onshore sites.
• Provide effective, timely and accurate security advice to Onshore management.
• Assist Manager Security Operations in the various functions such as development, training, performance appraisals, manpower plans and budget as required and directed
• Directly supervise Security Coordinators at onshore field in Sumatra and other future onshore sites.
• Manage security contractor performance by leading monthly KPI review meeting, conducting quality control and internal security audit, coordinating with contractor management, and other required activities.
• Implement, develop and manage the Global Security Management System.
• Ensure the effective management of COPI security employees and security contractors at onshore.
• Ensure that onshore security related information is collected, analyzed and distributed to COPI management and employees in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
• Manage the COPI security incident reporting system including the provision of weekly, monthly and other reports as required to COPI senior management and corporate. Liaise and maintain working relations with SKK Migas Sumbagsel, other related government official, military, police, and security forces at various levels of command under instruction of manager security operations
Nature and Scope
• Develop / implement / monitor security measures across COPI onshore sites to ensure appropriate security levels are maintained, and that COPI is in compliance with the Indonesian government regulation, Corporate SPIRIT, and the “Voluntary Principles on Security & Human Rights.”
• Direct supervision to Security Coordinators onshore operational at field
• Supervise onshore security service provider performance and conduct KPI review along with management of service provider
• Manage the various administrative functions such as development, training, performance appraisals, manpower plans and budget.
• Assisting Manager Security Operations in developing the most appropriate organizational structure for the security group
• Review onshore Security Vulnerability Assessment (SVA) program and security internal audit program and monitor its implementation
• Assisting in compliance and application of the COP Global Security Policy and Procedures as well as related government procedures i.e. ISPS, Perkap No. 24/2007, etc.
• Work closely with the Onshore IMT, HSE and business continuity personnel on emergency planning to ensure that COPI is ready for any eventualities, which could threaten our work force and / or their families.
• Ensure that all onshore security personnel comply to HSE, follow business ethics, and COPI regulations
• Arrange and provide close protection as directed by manager security operations
• Has 5-10 years’ experience in oil and gas production facility, with minimum educational background in bachelor degree with major Management/Engineering/Administration/Police Academy or relevant experience. Master degree will advantage.
• Provides leadership and guidance in applying security operations best practices and principles
• Working knowledge of audit procedures and principles.
• Has sound judgment and discretion.
• Builds strong relationships with other departments within the ConocoPhillips Indonesia organization.
• Obtains desired business results by assisting clients achieve their goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates ability to lead security efforts to operate in a decisive, urgent and committed way to deliver superior, measurable, sustainable business results.
• Helps organization deal appropriately with forces outside the company and overcome obstacles.
• Balances short and long term priorities.
• Strong communication, relationship building, and problem solving skills
• Has a broad base of relationships within the COPI organization
• Effectively manages external relationships.
• Considers the impact of decisions on other parts of the organization.
• Uses diverse sources of information in guiding the direction of the security group.
• Is committed to the implementation of ConocoPhillips safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
• Demonstrates judgment /decision making based on cost/risk vs. potential operational gain.
• Has the ability to accomplish goals in difficult and culturally diverse work environments.
• Has a solid understanding of English, including verbal, reading and writing, as he will be required to interface with outside contacts.
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature. link